What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

14 October 2009

Listen Up, Canadian Stardolls!

I don't know if this is old news, but Stardoll Prepaid Cards will be available on Canada very soon. That is, if they aren't already. They will cost $11.95 Canadian Dollars, and will be available on Mac's convenience stores, Safeway, Needs and Sobeys, according to the picture.
Let me know if you find out something!


  1. Haha go Canadians! Lol I thought they were already in Canada?? Wtf is Sobeys?! Sounds like a bar..

  2. Yay (:
    There's a Macs two minutes away from my house :D

  3. And they're heving them in the UK!

  4. There is also an advert for similar giftcards in the UK. The 2 cards advertised are for £5 and £12 - a bit of a rip-off if you ask me, the 12 quid one.

  5. Sobeys is a food store, like Safeway. I'm so happy! I'm Canadian, and now we can get cards! Now I know what to get my sister for Christmas! XD

  6. lauren is a fking grocrey store LMFAO.

    And they are going to be/ are aviable at toys r us


  7. No of course not its not a bar its a grocery store :+

  8. nope we never had cards so im happy there realeasing :D sobeys is a grocery store..