UPDATE: More accounts deleted! See them all here. Thanks to binababy87
Also, Kryzzy80 and Masamira had paid to get Stardollars. If they account is deleted, they wasted money for nothing, and Stardoll has both their money and Stardollars. If so, they could take legal action against Stardoll, because their account was deleted with no apparent reason (since Stardoll didn't offer details of what they had supposedly done), and Stardoll took the girl's real-life money with them.
When you are at Stardoll you SHOULD:
- Enjoy yourself and have fun!
- Be creative: Inspire yourself and be an inspiration to others
- Create and dress up the coolest dolls ever!
- Hang out with your friends and make new friends
- Respect other people's views and beliefs
When you are at Stardoll you must NOT:
- Swear, use sexually graphic language or be racist
- Bully other Stardoll members or in other ways make them feel uncomfortable
- Ask other Stardolls for their (or give out your own) password, email addresses or other personal information, including photos
- Type your password anywhere except in the log-in box on www.stardoll.com
- Break the law at Stardoll or talk others into breaking it
- Claim you belong to the Stardoll Staff
And, just to make sure, I'll also show you what Stardoll considers inappropiate:
"All content that breaks the Stardoll One Stop Rules, i.e. content that is either racist,sexually graphic, swearwords, or in other ways offends and hurts people."
However, what offends or hurts people? What content do they consider racist? If they do not specificate what is considered inappropiate, how can people avoid being so?
And what can we do to help the people who are being deleted?
1. Write to Stardoll, asking why they were deleted (file your letter under Others, so Stardoll won't give an automatic response!"
2. Write to Stardoll and ask them to specificate what they consider inappropiate (file your letter under Others, so Stardoll won't give an automatic response!)
I write to you asking to specify your One Stop Rules, so every member can know what is considered racist, sexually offensive, swearwords, or offending. With this change, members will behave better towards other members and Stardoll will become a peaceful website!
(your doll's name here)"
Send it to them as many times you can until they send you a reply!
Stardoll members have the right to know specifically why they are deleted, and what really is considered inappropiate!
Seriously, Stardoll is having a lot of technical problems! Chat problems, inappropiate (ha!) ads, and now this?
Read more about this:
friend94's blog entry (use Google Translator to read it)
Masamira's blog entry(use Google Translator to read it)
Info from The Medoll Master