What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

19 July 2009

Overheard: Glamour Magazine Release Party

Is the Stardoll magazine fever back? Beauty Magazine by Mimi_Mami was released, and now dodence_bt's amazing magazine, Glamour, makes a comeback. You can celebrate it too on dodence_bt's guestbook, the 20 of July, at 5 p.m GMT time. What to wear? Formal attire, but if you can wear a sparkly stilletto like the one above!

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I have one news...If you dont know..

    When I today have opened stardoll I went to designs and I went to VoteStarDesign and then I saw that girl cosmos25 has last place in hottest designs..At first time I thought that it is ok but when I visit her suit I saw that she have 0 STARPOINTS and empty suit..I didnt faound any designs...What is going on..?
    What you think about this..I am pretty angry..And she made her acc yesterday...

    ReplyDelete