What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

11 June 2009

FREE Water!


You can get your FREE water (yes, water) by clicking on the Start Page "Water" add and writing a haiku. Easy, huh? Will you ever put this water thing on your suite?
IF YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE PAGE GO TO http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/water/index.php/!!
Consegui tu agua GRATIS (sí, agua) haciendo click en cualquier propaganda de la campaña "Agua", y escribiendo un Haiku. Facil, no? Usarias esta "agua" en tu suite?
SI NO PUEDEN ENTRAR EN LA PAGINA VAYAN A EL LINK ARRIBA!!
(Thank you/gracias monrose4ever & marie.antoinete)

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Cool site! Thanks, you helped me with HM t-shirt. But I can't find 'water' and write haiku. Where is that 'water'? Please help. Thanks. Klaudia

    ps. my e-mail: kayka1996@net.hr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I try clicking on the water ad, but nothing happens. Can you give us a link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the "water" either. Has it even come out yet? Please help. Thank you.
    --Violet Baudelaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the water! It's so cool! Even check my suite. I'm Agwe101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing happens it just says 403 forbidden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing happend to me when I clicked it it just said 403 fordidden

    ReplyDelete