What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

15 March 2009

How To Get the Stardoll Tour Clothes


Stardoll Tour is almost gone - new members get new free clothes, and the "Stardoll Tour" shop is gone. But, you still can get the Tour Clothes for free! Here I'll show you how:
Search skirts+black and go to the last page
Search skirts+pink and go to the last page

Search tops+white and go to the last page

Search tops+black and go to the last page

Search shoes+pink and go to the last page

There, you have them! I don't know how much it'll last, since the tour is almost gone, so get 'em while you can!

3 comments:

  1. Omg!! Thank you soooo much! I thought i couldn't get these any more but now i got em'!!!! if you want, you can search for me! My name on stardoll is CUTIE_8325! laterr!

    ReplyDelete