What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

20 February 2009

March HotBuys

It's here!

Release Dates & My Opinions (on blue):

- Hot Buys Bracelet, 2 March, Pretty in Pink [Inspired by Diseya] It's cute and lovely. I wanted it since I saw it on the Winter HotBuys doll. I'll definetely buy it!

- Hot Buys Skirt, 9 March, Pretty in Pink [Inspired by ASOS] So harlequin! I like it, but I don't love it. Not my type of "hot" buy.

- Hot Buys Denim Dress, 13 March, Pretty in Pink [Inspired by 3.1 Philip Lim] You could work it out with the ELLE leggins or some tights and the Philosophy boots, but still, not my type.

- Hot Buys Bodycon Dress, 17 March, Rio [Inspired by Luella] LOVE! I love Luella, and how could I not love this dress? Since I first saw it on the runway, I knew that if it was on Stardoll, I'd rush to buy it. And now I will.

- Hot Buys Denim Jacket, 18 March, Bisou [Inspired by Alexander Wang] If you're on the rocker/Lady GaGa/Balmain look, this jacket is perfect for you! But, as much as I love Lady GaGa and Balmain, I don't know if my doll can pull out this jacket.

- Hot Buys Earrings, 20 March, Splendid [Inspired by Tuff Cookie] They look like they're made out of bamboo.

- Hot Buys Shoes, 23 March, Fudge They have silver! They have bright blue! They have neon green! That means I'm about to puke!

- Hot Buys Circle Purse, 25 March, Pretty in Pink [Inspired by ASOS] Bags with skinny chains are so in, and pink too. So worth spending 5 Stardollars!

- Hot Buys Trousers, 25 March, Bisou Who wears this pants anymore? Weren't the December green harem pants enough for the graphic designer?

- Hot Buys Jumpsuit, 31 March, Bisou Give it 2 me! Now!

What do you think about this HotBuys?

1 comment:

  1. hi I absolutley love your blogs. please help us on stardoll in the club AskPaulinaGirls. there is a person in that club that is sexually harrasing us. he keeps making accounts and getting them banned. please use the power of your blog to help us warn stardoll about him. the accounts that he has are TOUCHING.nanna, TOUCHING.gran, and TOUCHING.fanny. careful! he may get new accounts so please check the club AskPaulinaGirls for new accounts he may have.

    ReplyDelete