What's News?
- Share your Scenery on Facebook or Twitter
- LOTS of Free Stuff! Check them out at the Free Stuff section in the sidebar!

01 January 2009

2 new Rares Re-Released...



Okay, so I know that this isn't free stuff, but 2 rares were re-released on the shop: the Mossimo HotBuys shades and the Fake Fur Coat. Although they're quite expensive, they certainly are WAY cheaper than the $60 some rare collector would pay for the coat, and the price of the shades are as high as its level of fabulousness.


Will you buy this 2?


P.S: for those who didn't get it yesterday, the free DKNY dress is still on the shop, but only for today! Hurry!

3 comments:

  1. Content rich, so give me some inspiration, I like this blog! I will introduce my friends to come and see!Personalized signatures:本地棋牌游戏,本地方言游戏,本地视频游戏尽在pkzhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that you pay more attention to is a taste of life, because I saw the attitude of you for life!

    ReplyDelete